1625 Airport Rd. Conroe, TX 77301
Auction Tuesday, December 12th – 11am, Onsite
The property performs in the oil and gas sector as a former industrial machinery manufacturer. Interior spaces are climate-controlled to offer continuous temperatures for most manufacturing procedures. The warehouse has a preserved exterior and the lot is bounded by a fenced barrier. Access to the property is gate-controlled. Generous office space located within the building for conference rooms and executive suites.
Conveniently located in Conroe, the property can be found by exiting Highway 105 and traveling east of I-45. From Highway 105, make a left on N 10th Street and right on Airport Road.
Year Built: 1978
Building Size: 20,700 SF
Land Area: 1.98 AC (86,249 SF)
Ceiling Height: 15’0”
Parking: 72 Surface spaces are available; Ratio of 3.51/1,000 SF
Inspection by Appointment Only – Please contact Mark – email@example.com or 713.594.1576
Terms & Conditions
- 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- $10,000 cashier’s check made payable to the bidder required to bid.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to the title company. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.