906 Cross Hollow Lane Katy, TX 77494
Beautiful property in Katy, TX will be sold at auction
Property sells at or above $679,000 plus Buyer’s Premium
Thursday, December 6th at 6pm onsite
Property originally offered for sale for $865,000
This is an immaculate 4/5 bedroom, 3 full and 1 partial bath, 5,074 square foot stately home in the gated community of Woodcreek Reserve. Grand Foyer with stone walls and sweeping wooden stair case greet you on entry. Enjoy movie nights in the theater style 1st floor media room, game room, French doors open to spacious study with gorgeous wood finishes and beamed ceiling, elegant oversize formal dining off entry offers wood flooring, chandelier, recessed lighting and chair rail molding, wine room/storage, bar/butler’s pantry, four or five bedrooms, mud room & laundry center, fitness room plus walk-in closets, lots of natural light, two story ceilings, open layout, coffer ceilings, wood beams, chandeliers, sconces, brick walls, arch doorways, water chiller, water softener, Travertine floors, wood floors, sweeping entry, Direct Vent fireplace, built-ins and so much more. Prepare meals for your family in the amazing oversized island kitchen that features sleek stainless steel appliances, double oven, 6 burner gas cooktop and lovely granite counters. More impressive features abound, beautiful backyard paradise with pool, spa, waterfalls, sitting areas with gas log fireplace, outdoor kitchen with bar seating, beverage refrigerator, lay out deck, mosquito system, no back neighbors, custom landscaping & more. Near shopping, restaurants. Zoned to highly rated Katy ISD. Only 1.5 miles to I-10/Katy Freeway.
Terms & Conditions
- Property sells at or above $679,000 plus Buyer’s Premium.
- 5% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- $10,000 cashier’s check made payable to the bidder required to bid.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to the title company. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.