Plantation House built in 1837 on 8+/- acres
Auction ends Thursday, April 30th – 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
39050 LA-942 Darrow, LA 70725
– 25 miles southeast of Baton Rouge
– Constructed in Greek Revival style with Creole influences
– Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1991
In association with:
Each office independently owned and operated.
Licensed in the State of Louisiana
Click here to Register and Bid
5 bedrooms / 4.5 baths
Concrete parking lot for 100 cars
EPDM permanent rubber roof
Back building is old caretakers lodge. Over 100 years old
Click here for 2020 Tax Assessment
Click here for Seller’s Disclosure
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.594.1576