1010 Ohio Ave. Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
Auction ends Thursday, March 5th – 11am
3,080 sf freestanding building on .35+/- acres
Click here to Register and Bid
Property showing Friday, Feb 7th – 11am-1pm
Free Standing Building on .35 +/- acres, 3,080 sf
1 story class C, built 1949
Ample Parking near Staples Street
1010 OHIO AVE , CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78404
Property can be subdivided
Freestanding commercial building near intersection of Staples & Louisiana.
The property was veterinary clinic.
Close to Six Points, expanding Spohn Shoreline Hospital and Del Mar College.
Use restriction does not allow veterinary clinic.
Click here for 2019 Property Taxes
Click here for Property Survey
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.594.1576