Truly Unique Opportunity in Spicewood!
19805 Flying J Blvd Spicewood, TX 78669
19809 Flying J Blvd Spicewood, TX 78669
Auction is Online ONLY
Click here to Register and Bid!
Auction ends December 13th at 3pm and 3:30pm CST
2 amazing lots in a premier part of Spicewood!
Bring your own architect and luxury builder. Do not compromise your vision!
The 2 lots are adjacent.
19805 Flying J Blvd is 1.456+/- acres, 19809 Flying J Blvd is 1.487+/- acres.
Total of 2.943+/- acres!
Click here for Development Website
Lots 93 & 94 are up for auction!
There are no liens or back taxes, the seller will furnish title insurance.
2500 Square foot minimum home size, not specific structural requirements, there is an architectural committee that must approve the plans.
$345 HOA per month per lot.
A mandatory one time club membership charged at closing for the Cypress Lodge Club that gives you access and use to all the amenities, pool, lazy river, tennis, etc. of $10,000 per lot.
Also a one time capital contribution of $5500 per lot to be paid at closing.
Map of 19805 Flying J Blvd:
Map of 19809 Flying J Blvd:
Click here for 19805 Flying J 2019 Property Taxes
Click here for 19809 Flying J 2019 Property Taxes
Click here for Title Commitment
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- $25,000 cashier’s check made payable to Auction Escrow & Settlement is required to bid.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.594.1576