Across from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
2.75+/- acres with frontage on Hwy 71
47,050+/- sq. ft of buildings
2381 Highway 71 – East Del Valle, TX 78617
6 miles from the new Tesla Giga Factory
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
Auction ends Tuesday, November 16th at 11am
Information furnished by the owners:
Current gross rent is $33k per month
Expenses $15k per month
The owner will supplement the monthly rent for 2 years after closing at $17k per month. This should yield a $420k NOI per year.
This supplementation should allow the growth of the rent roll to reach the $420k NOI.
This location is certainly one of the most desirable areas in all of Austin. This does meet the 3 most important details of real estate
…LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION…
Every car leaving the airport must pass in front of this property as you enter Hwy 71!
The profitability of the storage facility at a $420k NOI should allow a new owner an indefinite time period to hold this location for future sale or development.
Click here to Register and Bid!
Click here to visit existing company website
Click here for Property Survey
Click here for Property Taxes
Click here for 2021 Profit & Loss
Click here for A-Mini Statistics Report
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org – 713.594.1576