5500 Basswood Lane
Austin, TX 78723
Auction ends Tuesday, August 15th at 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
2,068+/- sq ft home on 9,191+/- sq ft lot
4 bedroom, 2.5 bath
Entertainers backyard, large deck, patio furniture included
Parking for multiple cars, 2 car garage, circle drive
Perfect family home!
Fireplace, washer, dryer and stainless steel refrigerator included
Nice space for a home office or downstairs study
Recently updated home
Not a foreclosure, owner wants to sell immediately
Pre-auction offers welcome
Property Showing by Appointment
Call/text Mark – 713.594.1576 or [email protected]
Stop looking- this is it! Want to live in the stylish 78723 zip code, less than six miles from downtown Austin and four miles from The University of Texas? Do you dream of a short commute and easy access to a variety of popular restaurants, hip shops & boutiques, beautiful parks and cultural attractions? Just minutes from Mueller, this completely remodeled mid-century construction has it all! 5500 Basswood Lane isn’t what it used to be. Fully remodeled and updated, this 2,068 square foot, 2-story home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 1 half bath. Arrive at the property and you’ll appreciate the attractive facelift that this home’s exterior has received. Built by Nash Phillips Copus in 1967, this stylish home welcomes you to take a seat on the covered front porch and enjoy the mature trees, new landscaping, and spacious front yard. Step inside to find a completely remodeled and updated interior. Gorgeous hardwood floors, neutral paint and modern light fixtures greet you as you walk into the foyer. You’ll find an attractive family room featuring wooden beams overhead, hard wood floors and a floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace with mantel. New can lighting and dual ceiling fans with light fixtures illuminate the space. The neutral color scheme awaits your personal touches. Cooks will enjoy preparing meals in the completely transformed kitchen. Countless amenities include granite countertops, modern travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pendant & can lighting and tile floors. Enjoy your morning cup of coffee at the granite bar, while you take in the view from the double French doors that lead to the rear yard. Or take a seat at the dining table in your eat-in kitchen, complete with contemporary light fixture.
Walk up the stairs and you’ll notice a handsome metal & wood railing and more hardwood floors. Begin and end your day in the elegant upstairs owner’s suite which offers new beige carpeting, ceiling fan and neutral paint. An exquisite owner’s bath offers granite counters, custom surround tile shower and tile floors. Three secondary bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, new carpet and fresh paint await your decor choices. A second bathroom upstairs features a contemporary porcelain sink, tile floors and new modern light fixtures.
If you relish the outdoors, then you’ll appreciate the towering oak trees in the rear yard and the brand new deck that’s just waiting for a summer barbecue with friends and family.
78723 is one of the fastest growing communities in Northeast Austin. Home values in the area are rising, which continues to attract residents who take great pride in their property. The Preswyck Hills Neighborhood Homeowner’s Association meets the 2nd Saturday of each month. Residents operate a Pecan Springs- Springdale Hills Neighborhood Association Online Community through Yahoo Groups. Homeowners enjoy a sense of community in this hip and stylish neighborhood, often gathering for barbeques or social events. A few blocks from popular Bartholomew District Park and just south of Morris Williams Golf Course, this neighborhood is conveniently close to just about everything. Less than six miles from downtown Austin and four miles from the University of Texas, homeowners enjoy quick commutes. Mueller is minutes away and offers shopping, restaurants, parks and Dell Children’s Medical Center. Children living in Preswyck Hills attend Austin Independent School District schools including Pecan Springs Elementary, Pearce Middle School and Reagan High School.
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – [email protected] – 713.594.1576