2702 Mark Twain Court Arlington, TX 76006
Auction ends Tuesday, November 17th at 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
7,445 sf home on 1 acre
4 bedroom, 7 baths
Property Showing by Appointment:
Call/text Logan – 713.702.3666 – email@example.com
Exemplified by stunning architecture, refined finishes, and dramatic windows capturing spectacular tree-top views of waterfalls & the infinity edge pool. This magnificent home amazes. Serene location on 1 acre with beautiful grounds, natural woods, and ample patio spaces, for a luxury resort-style feel. Designed for entertaining, the expansive entry leads to the gorgeous dining & living rooms with mahogany floors. Porcelain tiled gourmet kitchen with two islands, butler’s pantry, wine room & sun room with custom mahogany cabinets & trim. Guest suite down. Upstairs includes game room with exotic wood touches, media room with wet bar; luxurious master suite with exercise room & sauna. 2 other bedrooms include ensuite baths.
Click Here to Register and Bid!
Showing by Appt Only:
Call/text Logan – 713.702.3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for 2020 Property Taxes
Click here for Seller’s Disclosure
Click here for Amenities List
Click here for Property Survey
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.702.3666