8355 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas, TX 75231
3 Suites to be sold at auction
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
Click here to Register and Bid!
Auction ends Friday, December 13th at 12:30pm
SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE
LOAN TERMS NEGOTIABLE – ONLY 10% DOWN REQUIRED
1 – Suite 200 – 5,369 sf – 2,139 sf currently leased through February 28, 2022 – 3,230 sf not occupied
2 – Suite 200A – 1,311 sf – currently not occupied
3 – Suite 225A – 792 sf – currently not occupied
Restricted use for medical specialties or medical sales.
However, anyone can purchase.
Please call for site tour.
Open on weekends for property visit.
Have you seen our commercial on Fox Business?
Now playing on local, state and national TV!
Commercial can be viewed on the following channels:
Located just off of Walnut Hill Lane and Greenville Avenue, this medical office building is a perfect space for any practicing Dallas professional. Woodhill Medical Park is a unique opportunity to own and lease space for your practice below market in one of the most sought after locations for healthcare in DFW. Woodhill offers quick access to patients in the Preston Hollow, Park Cities, Lake Highlands and Lakewood communities.
Click here for a Property Directory
- Across from Presbyterian Health on Walnut Hill Lane and Rambler St.
- Located at one of the most prime locations for healthcare professionals in Dallas.
- Property is managed and maintained by HOA, with friendly and dedicated staff.
- Dedicated parking spots, plenty of surface parking and available for visitors and operators.
- Suites are currently being renovated.
Suite 200 – 5,369 sf – more pictures coming soon
Suite 200A – 1,311 sf – more pictures coming soon
Suite 225A – 792 sf – more pictures coming soon
Click here for Title Commitment
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- $10,000 cashier’s check made payable to Auction Escrow & Settlement is required to bid.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client bidding.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date.
- Seller financing available. Loan terms negotiable.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.702.3666