Industrial/Commercial Property Northwest of Fort Worth, TX
359 Denton St. Rhome, TX 76078
Auction ends Thursday, June 4th at 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
8,400sf office/warehouse on 5.25+/- acres
Property Showing by Appointment
Call/text Logan – 713.702.3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Truck and tractor trailer dealership consisting of 8,400 sq ft office/warehouse flex space on 5.25 acres fronting the intersection of US Hwy 287/114 in Rhome, TX and across the highway from Rolling V Ranch, a 3,400 acre planned residential development to include 10,000 new homes. Possible uses include owner/user, investment, or future land development.
New construction 2018
Office/Warehouse flex space w/ ample parking
Warehouse portion includes 18′ automatic, roll up doors
Highway frontage with ideal elevation and visibility
High traffic counts: 34,894 vehicles per day via US Hwy 287/114 per CoStar
Existing utilities to site
“C” Commercial District zoning allows a wide variety of uses ranging from office to retail
20 minute drive from downtown Fort Worth
Massive regional growth opportunity and planned development for Wise County
Ceiling Height 18 ft Minimum Ceiling Height 10 ft
Number of Floors 1
Framing Steel columns and roof joists
Number of Buildings 1
Ceilings Acoustical tile ceilings
Floor Coverings Laminated
Foundation Grade level with reinforced steel, concrete slab over a sand filled base.
Exterior Walls Metal
1,200 square foot mezzanine accessible via a stairway providing additional structurally reinforced storage space.
Office Buildout LED lighting fixtures, open work spaces, kitchen, restrooms, computer/communications room, mop closet and additional storage.
^ included is survey, site plan, floor plan, elevation drawings, 2019 property taxes, commercial property condition report
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – email@example.com – 713.594.1576