WE WERE UNSUCCESSFUL IN GETTING A CONTRACT ON AUCTION DAY.
SELLER TURNED DOWN $1,400,000.
SELLER AGREED TO $1,600,000.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
713.594.1576 – [email protected]
13223 West Hardy Rd. Houston, TX 77060
Formerly Archie Lawrence/Alco Tool
Auction ends Friday, August 28th at 2pm
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
36,000 +/- sq ft of buildings and 5.2 +/- acres
325 +/- feet frontage
– BUILDING #1: 50′ wide x 150′ long
– BUILDING #2: 150′ wide x 120′ long, set up to have bridge cranes. 2 main bays have beams installed for a bridge crane application, 16 ft eaves
– BUILDING #3: 60′ wide x 150′ long, has two 5 ton bridge cranes, AIR CONDITIONED, 18 ft eaves, roof line 95’x150′ yields 35′ covered porch
Great access to airport – 10 mins to IAH – 9 miles
Less than 2.5 miles south of Beltway 8
Property Showing by Appointment
Call/text Mark – 713.594.1576 or [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid, final bid subject to seller’s confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – [email protected] – 713.594.1576