44 unit Apartment/Condo Multifamily Complex
on 1.5+/- acres
13151a Walden Rd, Montgomery, TX 77356
Auction ends Tuesday, September 29th at 11am
Auction is ONLINE ONLY
ALL TERMS AND TIMELINE
SUBJECT TO BANKRUPTCY COURT APPROVAL
8 – 2 bedroom units
36 – 1 bedroom units
Less than 2 miles from Margaritaville!
Complex has a swimming pool and faces the golf course
Currently being operated as apartments. New owner has option to operate as apartments or condominium regime
One bedroom units currently rent for $750/month
Two bedroom units currently rent for $950/month
5 of the one bedroom units need refurbishment and are not currently rentable
Currently 5 vacancies in addition to the 5 units for refurbishment
Click here to Register and Bid!
Property Showing by Appointment
Call/text Mark – 713.594.1576 or email@example.com
Visit the Complex’s Website – WaldenGolfApartments.com
Click here for Legal Description and Building Layout
Click here for 2020 Property Tax Values
Click here for Partial January 2020 to June 2020 Expenses
Per the Walden Community Improvement Association (WCIA) there is a $950/unit/year charge.
This charge allows all residents to use Walden Community Pool and Fitness Center.
Click here for Rent Roll from June 2020
Click here for Title Commitment
Click here for Bankruptcy Court Approved Purchase Contract
Click here for Cross Parking Agreement
Terms & Conditions
- 12% Buyer’s Premium added to the winning bid price to determine total contract price.
- No minimum bid. Final bid subject to seller confirmation.
- Auction is ONLINE ONLY.
- Extended online close: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes, the auction will automatically extend an additional 5 minutes.
- Current price listed on MLS or other websites is not deemed a selling price. Many websites will not allow auction only listings.
- Cooperating broker participation is offered. Contact the auction company to register your client and receive the terms. Real estate agent MUST register client prior to client’s first bid.
- Closing & payment: High bidder (purchaser) must remit 10% non-refundable payment of the total contract price on auction day to Auction Escrow & Settlement. Balance to be paid at closing within 30 days. Purchaser must sign a non-contingency contract to close within 30 days of the auction date. Seller maintains the right to extend closing an additional 30 days.
- Seller/owner/creditor reserves the right directly or through directing the auctioneer to recover equity and/or liquidate debt by placings bids on their behalf up to or equal to a level necessary to guarantee clear title with no tax issues, liens or encumbrances.
- Disclaimer: Acreage and square footage dimensions are based on information provided by seller and are believed to be correct; however, purchaser &/or purchaser’s agent/broker shall bear responsibility to confirm all calculations prior to the sale. Not available to residents of any state in which this real estate is not in compliance with the real estate laws of that state. All information provided or contained in a brochure was derived from sources believed to be correct but are not guaranteed.
Contact us for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org – 713.594.1576